Friday, July 17, 2009

On Michael Jackson, Part II

Yeah, I'm usually not one to beat a... wait maybe I aught not use that analogy, however, I'm just saying this may be the only time you will see the same topic addressed back-to-back. With that said, I just really, really had to post this video from my man Jay Smooth, dude hit the nail on the head with this - it's so on point that its ridiculous. His incredible insight on MJ's struggle with "the spotlight" and the media goes beyond words. So now I'll just shut the F up so you can watch this...




Ran across this and had to add because it fits...


----------------
Now playing: Lonnie Liston Smith - Expansions


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Dave said...

On point! That was the beginning of the end of Arsenio's career though... Unfortunately...

The other brother, was right on point as well... MJ was never really free.. That's a sad way to live and die...

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home