Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Very First Blog Post (ugh!)

My reluctance in starting a blog is being weighted down by the fact that there is so much cultural BS out here in the world today – blogs being one of them. Maybe my ’08 resolution will be to write in my blog weekly, eh. The thing is, I really don’t believe in these electronic journals self-published for the world to see, basically my view on bloggers is that they are so damn self-righteous and self-important; and I’m talking way beyond a good healthy tablespoon of narcissism that we all share, I’m speaking “all eyes on me cause I’m right!” Either that or they're some brooding figure - a dark hero/anti-hero like Batman or something whose always right, LOL, what a lame. Or a hip hop hipster, or a smart-ass like me that just has something to blab about about and needs an outlet (notice how I just contradicted myself, yes I know, look I don't need that now). But I guess everyone has something to say and a right to say that something. Everyone is entitled to their opinion; it’s just unfortunate that the basic blogger belief is “everyone’s entitled to MY opinion.” With that said, here it is my contribution to the clutter that is the Internet. Enjoy as I take popshots at the crackpots.
----------------

Now playing: The Notorious B.I.G. - You're Nobody (Til Somebody Kills You)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home